Department / Section: Operations – Traffic Safety Department
- Monitor events on the expressway.
- Assist, advise, report and disseminate information and data as well as register complaints from users.
- Follow-up on events for real time status report from respective personnel.
- Provide quick response for any event that require intervention by informing the relevant site personnel, police & local authorities as prescribed in the emergency Procedures.
Qualification: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia – Grade 2
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Computer literate
- Good Communication Skill
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph to:-
Human Resource & Administration Department
KESAS Sdn Bhd
No. 1 Lebuh Raya Shah Alam
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
@ e-mail to: email@example.com
@ e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or;
@ Puan Norhasliza Mohd Zahar di 03-8025 0808 ext: (881)
(Closing date : 30 April 2022)