Highway Maintenance Department
- Organise and monitor the Foreman cum Machine Operators and the daily paid workers to ensure the smooth running of the operations.
- Organise and coordinate the final measurement of works done for claim purposes.
- Interact with other department/sections staff on matters pertaining to the work phasing and expenditure at regular intervals
- Ensure that all works are executed within the allocated time frame and budget.
- To comply with all instructions, procedures and operational control for Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS) and Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS)
- Any other duties as directed by Engineer or Head of Highway Maintenance Department
Experience: Minimum 3 years related experience
Special Skills Required: Valid Driving License – D
Good leadership skills
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph to:-
Human Resource & Administration Department
KESAS Sdn Bhd
No. 1 Lebuh Raya Shah Alam
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
@ e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
@ e-mail to: email@example.com
@ boleh berhubung dengan Puan Norhasliza Mohd Zahar di 03-8025 0808 sambungan (881)
(Tarikh tutup permohonan pada 30 April 2022)