Department: Internal Audit
- Assists in compilation of the organisation’s key risk areas and provides input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
- Performs audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analysing evidence and documenting client processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews, reviews documents, composes summary memos and prepares working papers.
- Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgement concerning areas being reviewed.
- Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit via written reports and/or oral presentations to management.
- Develops and maintains productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Represents Internal Audit on organisational project teams.
- Performs other related works as assigned by superior.
- Minimum diploma, or part professional qualification / certification (e.g. CIA, CMIIA, CA(M), CPA or CISA)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in auditing, accounting or operations.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph to:-
Human Resource & Administration Department
KESAS Sdn Bhd
No. 1, Lebuh Raya Shah Alam
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
email to email@example.com
(Closing date : 28 February 2020)