Report to Supervisor
- Organise, transports and monitor all direct / indirect workers to ensure the smooth running of the maintenance operation.
- Ensure that maintenance works are executed with the allocated time frame.
- Ensure that all works executed are in line with the procedures and specifications.
- Ensure proper handling and utilisation of heavy vehicle(s)
- Ensure heavy vehicle(s) used are in good working condition
- Interact with other departments/sections on matters pertaining to work scheduling.
- To comply with all instructions, procedures and operational control for Quality Management System (QMS), Environmental Management System (EMS) and Occupational Health & Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS)
- Any other duties as directed by the Supervisor, Engineer, Executive or Head of Civil & Maintenance.
- Qualification: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or relevant discipline
- Experience: 2-3 years experience in handling workers and site supervision
- Special Skills Required: Driving License – B2,D, E,F & GDL
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport-size photograph to:-
Manager, Human Resource & Administration Department
KESAS Sdn Bhd
No. 1, Lebuh Raya Shah Alam
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
email to email@example.com
(Closing Date: 30 June 2019)